Are you a BSNL user? Are you confused about which recharge plan by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is the best? Well, recently BSNL extended validity on its various recharge plans along with unlimited calling keeping in mind the festival season. BSNL is giving extended validity on recharge plans ranging from Rs. 147 to Rs.999.
BSNL Recharge plans priced at Rs.147 and Rs.247 recharge plans come with an extended validity of about 5 to 10 days. While RS.699 and Rs.1999 has an extended validity of 20 to 60 days for a promotional period.
Let us have a look at the top 5 BSNL plans with extended validity and other benefits:
- BSNL Rs.147 Prepaid Plan: This recharge plan offers an extended validity of 5 days. Earlier, this plan came with a validity of 30 days. With an extended validity, now it is 35 days. This plan also offers free unlimited calling with 250 minutes of FUP limit, unlimited mobile data with speed slightly reduced to 80Kbps after usage of 3GB high-speed data each day. This plan offers 100 free daily SMS and a subscription to EROS NOW entertainment service.
- BSNL Rs.247 Prepaid Plan: This BSNL prepaid plan offer comes with an extended validity of ten days. Earlier, this plan had a validity of 30 days. Now, this prepaid plan offers unlimited voice calling with 250 minutes of FUP limit, unlimited data with a speed of 80Kbps post usage of 3GB high-speed data each day. This plan also offers free 100 SMS daily, PRBT, as well as EROS NOW entertainment service. So, the total validity of this plan is 40 days for a promotional period.
- BSNL Rs.699 Prepaid Plan: This recharge plan worth Rs.699 comes with an extended validity of 20 days. Earlier, this plan had 160 days of validity along with unlimited voice calls with 250 minutes of FUP limit per day, unlimited data with speed reduced to 80 Kbps after usage of 0,5GB high-speed data each day. This plan also offers 100 SMS free daily, and free PRBT for initial 60 days. Now, the plan offers all the benefits for 180 days.
- BSNL Rs.1699 Prepaid Plan: BSNL has announced a new promotional offer for its Rs.1699 recharge plan. The BSNL will get an extra validity of 90 days on a recharge of Rs.1699. Previously, the validity of the plan was 365 days with this offer, and the total validity will become 455 days. All regular benefits of the plan will be available during the validity. The plan offers unlimited voice calling up to 250 minutes daily, 2GB data at high speed, and post-consumption 80kbps of data.
- BSNL Rs.1999 Prepaid Plan: This Rs.1999 prepaid plan is a yearly plan that offers unlimited voice calling for Local and STD calls with a FUP limit of 250 minutes, 100 SMS daily, 3GB high-speed data followed by 80Kbps post usage of 3GB data. Earlier the validity for this plan was 365 days, now has been extended by 60 days and so the total validity is for 425 days. This plan comes with free PRBT with song change option which is unlimited, and also EROS Now entertainment services for initial 2 months.
Now, Airtel Payments Bank offers a convenient way to recharge your BSNL prepaid plan and BSNL bill payment. Airtel Payments Bank under one platform allows you to recharge your phone, pay your bills, and recharge DTH service, and many more. You can recharge your BSNL prepaid plan through Airtel Payments Bank and win exciting offers and discounts. You also get cashback on every transaction you do via Airtel Payments Bank.