Purchasing a new TV is an investment that requires a great degree of careful consideration. You have to compare models, manufacturers, screen sizes, specifications and price ranges. All these need to be carefully evaluated with concerning your needs before any purchases are made. A good way to start would be looking up the models currently marketed by various manufacturers based on your requirements in terms of specifications and price range. However, if you have already been the satisfied owner of a Samsung TV and aren’t interested in straying from what works for you, there are a fair number of products marketed by the South Korean tech giant that would go beyond simply meeting your expectations.
Samsung Electronics was founded in 1969 in Suwon, South Korea. The company’s modern incarnation manufactures everything from televisions to semiconductors. In 2009, it released its first Android smartphone and the first Android tablet in the following year. They were the first to release 8K TVs in the UK and you would have to shell out between 2,900 and 7,200 pounds to meet the requirements of this Samsung TV price range. While there aren’t any 8K Samsung TVs available in India as yet, they do offer an array of options in 4K that would be more than capable of meeting most of your needs. Samsung 32 inch TVs provide good quality and compact product at an affordable price range.
It is also important to consider whether you would prefer to purchase an outgoing 2019 model, which would likely cost less or a new and improved 2020 model. The 2019 models are part of the ‘R’ range indicated by the letter’s presence in their model number while the newer 2020 models belong to the ‘T’ range. Distinctions should also be made between regular Samsung TVs and Smart TVs that offer a wider array of functions and connectivity at a higher price range.
Here are some Samsung TVs including their specifications and prices as available on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store in the Samsung TV price range of Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 1,00,000:
Samsung 24 inch HD Ready LED Black (UA24H4003AR)
- This 24 inch Samsung Smart TV is priced at Rs. 13,700 and comes with an LED 1366×768 pixel display.
- It is also equipped with Dolby Digital Plus/Dolby AAC, DTS Studio Sound, DTS 2.0, Auto Volume Leveler, Wide Color Enhancer (Plus), Film Mode, and a HyperReal Engine for lightning-fast processing
- It is equipped with one HDMI and USB port each as well as 1-year comprehensive warranty from the manufacturer.
Samsung 108 Cm (43 inches) (4K) Ultra HD LED Smart TV Black (UA43RU7100KXX)
- This 43 inch Samsung Smart TV is priced at Rs. 41, 370
- It is equipped with a 4K Ultra HD LED display with a refresh rate of 100Hz.
- Other features include Dual Speaker 20 W Sound Output, Dolby Digital Plus, Dialog Enhancement, Bluetooth Audio, a UHD Engine, Auto Motion Plus, HDR, HLG and HDR 10+.
- It is also provided with 2 USB ports, 3 HDMI ports, Ethernet capability and built-in
Wi-Fi as well as 1-year comprehensive warranty.
Samsung 127 cm (50 inch) (4K) Ultra HD LED Smart TV Black (50NU7090)
- This 50 inch model is priced at Rs. 51, 499 and equipped with a 4K Ultra HD LED display and Smart capabilities.
- It also comes with Dual Speaker 20 W Sound Output, 1 USB and 2 HDMI ports, Ethernet Capability, Tizen OS, Screen Mirroring and Built-in Wi-Fi.
- A 1-year comprehensive warranty is provided with the product.
Samsung 138 Cm (55 inch) (4K) Ultra HD LED Smart TV Black (UA55RU7470UXXL)
- This 55 inch model is priced at Rs. 90,900 and equipped with a 4K Ultra HD LED display and Smart capabilities.
- It is also provided with 2 USB ports, 3 HDMI ports, RF capability, Screen Mirroring and built-in Wi-Fi.
- A 1-year manufacturer warranty is provided with the product.
While the conventional method of purchasing TVs and other electronic devices in stores is still prevalent, online shopping portals are steadily gaining a portion of the market share due to the quick, straightforward procedures involved. The ease of comparing various options as well as offers provided by various online portals that make these products more accessible to people with varying budgets all from the comfort of their own homes. The streamlining of shipping and delivery processes have also aided the shift towards a more digitized marketplace for consumer electronics. EMI stores such as the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store with EMI card facilities are also gaining traction due to their provision of flexible repayment options and down payment facilities. Hence, if you are considering purchasing a new Samsung TV, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store has made no cost EMI shopping very easy by offering a wide array of products and repayment options that cater to your convenience.
Bajaj Finserv EMI cards are a hassle-free means of acquiring zero cost financing on purchases with flexible repayment tenures, no additional charges and a user-friendly online process through the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. However, it is vital to thoroughly understand all associated terms and conditions before making purchases on an EMI card as defaulting on payments will damage your credit score and restrict your allotted credit limit.