The range of cards that Citibank offers credit card users is special with cards synchronized with your shopping, travel, dining, and fuel-expense requirements to get you the most out of your purchases. Cards permit you to enjoy super discounts, air miles, cashback on many branded purchases and more in terms of reward points. However you spend on your Citibank Credit Card, paying for air tickets, dining out or paying utility bills, you earn reward points. You can redeem these against future purchases or against expenses toward paying for your Citibank bills.
About Citibank Credit Cards
As you spend with swipes of your Citibank Credit Card, you tend to save a lot as well. Here are some of the advantages of having one:
- Through the Citibank Cashback Card, you get 5% flat cashback on movie tickets as well as utility bill payments you make via Citibank Bill Pay. This card also gives you fantastic discounts on dining, both in India and internationally.
- With some Citibank cards, like the Premier Air Miles Card, you get 10 air miles with every Rs. 100 spent on your card.
- Citibank credit cards such as the Citi Rewards Credit Card earn you ten times the reward points as you shop for apparel, and other products.
You can opt for one of the best Citibank cards from a versatile common platform, Finserv MARKETS.
About Citi Credit Card login/Net banking Services
When you become a Citibank Credit Card customer, you can have a Citibank Credit Card login ID and perform all your transactions with your card from the comfort of your home. Here is how you register for net banking, a service that is offered free to all Citibank Credit Card holders:
- Go to Citibank at https://www.online.citibank.co.in/
- Click on ‘First time user’.
- As you are redirected to ‘New to Citibank Online’, you will see an ‘Account information’ tab. Here is where you enter your card details.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ to go ahead and you will get an OTP on your mobile.
- You will need to enter the OTP to authenticate your information.
- Then you will be able to create a new User ID and an IPIN.
- Click ‘Confirm’ at the end and you are registered for net banking.
About Citi Credit Card Payment Services
Citibank Credit Card payment can be done through net banking on the Citibank website via the Citibank Bill Desk. You can also pay your card payment online via NEFT through your bank account. Another good option to pay your card bill online, ensuring you don’t miss a payment, is through the Mobikwik platform, offering you provisions to pay your bill via wallets or debit cards. Online payment options are preferred as they afford a quick and convenient way to pay your bills and avoid delays in payment.
To End With
Citibank Credit Cards open a world of fruitful services and perks when you opt for using them. You can learn more as you choose your best Citibank Credit Card from Finserv MARKETS.